The app "Joanne Cooper's Guitar Book" that gives broader access to my library of nearly 1,000 chord and lyric charts on Ultimate Guitar is done!
If you are on an Android Device, you can download the app using this link.
If the chord chart does not display correctly on Ultimate Guitar (it just shows the name of the song and an advert), you will need to use the Chrome browser and "Request the desktop site". Click the three little dots at the top right-hand side of the screen and select "Desktop site".
If you are on an IOS device like iPhone or iPad, you will need to use the Web App version. Unfortunately, Apple gave me issues with copyright and I could not publish to the App store.
To install on your IOS device follow these directions
1. Visit this URL https://ando4wlyjz.draftbit.app from your IOS device
2. Once the Web app is open on your device, click the small little share button at the bottom of the screen. (See screenshot 1)
3. Look for and select the "Add to home page" option. (See screenshot 2)
4. Wait a few moments for the icon to refresh and my nice little icon to appear.
5. Type in a name of the app "Joanne Cooper's Guitar Book". (See screenshot 3)
6. The app will appear on your home screen, exactly like a native app. (see screenshot 4)
7. If you go into a particular chord chart on Ultimate Guitar, and it does not display correctly (ie it just shows the name of the song and then a video advert, then click the little "aA" icon at the top of the screen and select "Request Desktop website". (see screenshot 5).
If you are on a Windows or Mac desktop or laptop device, then please use the app by visiting this link https://ando4wlyjz.draftbit.app . You can then create a shortcut for the app so that it is easily accessible from your desktop.
On chrome: press the three little dots on the right-hand side of the screen, select "More Tools" then select "Create Shortcut". Give the app something sensible like "Joanne Cooper's Guitar Book". The app will now be easiy accessible from your desktop.
Once you have the chord chart open in Ultimate Guitar, you can transpose, scroll and download a PDF or even copy the chart to your own personal user tab on Ultimate Guitar. Please let me know what you think!